I partner with those on a mission
in our lifetime.
Isn’t it high time to harness all energy and initiatives — into one unstoppable and mighty force — to end this inexcusable behavior?
Want more impact and traction?
“At the rate things are going, even in the year 2023, even with #MeToo, our grandchildren’s children still
won’t see an end to sexual misconduct.”
Becky Castro, CPCC, PCC
New Strategic Podcast:
What’s the Holdup — and the Action Plan — to Ending Gender-based Violence?
- What are your comments on the National Plan to End Gender-Based Violence: Strategies in Action https://www.whitehouse.gov/gpc/briefing-room/2023/05/25/release-of-the-national-plan-to-end-gender-based-violence-strategies-for-action/
- Do you think it’s possible to get in front of Biden/Harris and add Stop Gender-based Violence to Biden’s 4-point National Agenda along with climate change, racial injustice, the economy, and the pandemic?
- Do you want to be part of a team designing a strategy to pass affirmative consent laws like CA and NY, at the federal level? Or a strategy to pass legislation that teaches citizens to use affirmative consent conversations like any other household skill? (This could be taught yearly in public education institutions that receive Title IX federal funds.)
- What are your thoughts on how to create a trauma-informed culture? Do you think that we need legislation offering twice-yearly, live & interactive, comprehensive anti-bias training to enhance everyone’s skills who touch these cases: police, DA offices, judges, mandated reporters, etc.?
- Evan Wolfson was very strategic in how to advance gay rights, focusing on the right to marry with other rights to follow based on that precedent. Do you think there is a way to mirror that strategy to end gender-based violence?
- What are your ideas on how to end silos, share curriculum and resources, work nationally, and collaborate with others who are the smartest and most strategic influencers; lawyers and legislators whose focus is on ending gender-based violence?
- What else is needed? How do we get solid traction and have more impact? Your feedback is encouraged.