My mom, Flora Parisky and me at the 3rd Biennial NE Women’s Policy Conference, Boston. She is 81 in that photo and her trailblazing energy is with me all the time!
I am on a mission to make some drastic changes in society.
Because at the rate we are going...
our grandchildren's children, still won't see the end of sexual misconduct.
We're the Ones We've Been Waiting For...
my personal story
For the past 20 years, as a business strategist and visionary, I’ve helped lawyers (and firms) live highly productive and profitable lives at ILoveMondayMornings.com. And, I’ve been an entrepreneur for 34 years, since I was 27.
A few years ago, everything changed. That’s when I put a stake in the ground for how society should be.
Specifically, I work with lawyers and legislators in the field of eradicating sexual misconduct.
When the second accused rapist was nominated to our Supreme Court, I was outraged. Witnessing Christine Blasey Ford have the unbelievable courage to share her story in front of a room full of US Senators, most of whom are untrained to address gender violence and trauma, while grilling her on public TV, I decided that I had to come forth too.
I am a survivor. I spoke up 44 years after it happened. Publicly on Facebook.
I dared myself to speak up while feeling full of shame and embarrassment. I wondered if speaking my story out loud actually mattered. Really? (Does my attacker feel any shame, embarrassment or remorse? If he doesn’t, why do I?)
Once I spoke up, all sorts of things happened and the ‘dots’ that Steve Jobs talked about in his famous Stanford University Commencement speech, ‘lined up.’
- Sharing my story led to my life’s mission of bringing together the people — the torch leaders — and all the initiatives (and silos), who will eradicate sexual misconduct.
- Currently, I’m writing a report and launching a podcast on why this inexcusable behaviors still exists: What’s the Holdup to Eradicating Sexual Misconduct?
- My focus: What’s the strategy to bring this movement to the tipping point? I am here to harness that energy and make this happen. It is 2021 after all.
So far, I am offering these services. Would you like to…
- Upgrade your practice management and business development know-how — the stuff that wasn’t offered in law school — so that your office is highly productive, profitable, and runs without you. This also includes the most advanced and most powerful team building software because without a cohesive team, your office can’t be all that it can be. This will be the hardest thing that you have ever done and it will be the most valuable. This way you can accomplish your mission in life, AND you can have a life before you retire.
- Include your expertise in the What’s the Holdup to Eradicating Sexual Misconduct? report or podcast.
- Be part of a national collaborative coalition of badass lawyers and legislators to be reckoned with who will create the tipping point to put sexual misconduct on the National Agenda?
"Just Watch Me"
In 4th grade, I refused to say the pledge of allegiance. I felt disingenuous standing with my hand on my heart.
How could I claim “with liberty and justice for all” when I knew that our country was not fulfilling that promise for all people?
As far back as I can remember, my goal has been to “change the fabric of society, so that it’s fair.”
Also at age 10, a babysitter told me that I would grow up and forget my desire to change the fabric of society. Annoyed, I retorted with, “Just watch me.