These satisfied lawyers are making a difference in the world and they have a life outside of the office…
GINA BARRY, PARTNER BACON AND WILSON
Barry struggled during her first year as an associate.
“I was still learning the business of law, which you don’t necessarily learn in law school,” she says. In her second year, she hired a business coach — a practice-changing decision.
“One of the things I learned was to look at what I do that I value the most, and what I need in my day to make me as efficient and happy as possible,” Barry says. Working with Becky, Barry was able to restructure her work week, building in time for marketing, returning client phone calls, and handling expected emergencies. She developed tricks to force herself to focus on the most important tasks and do those first.
Eileen Sorrentino, owner, Solo practice
“What do I like about working with Becky?
1. She helped me find clarity and direction. It’s easier to make decisions because now I know why I’m making them.
2. She helped me find and neutralize those internal distracting thoughts that made me get in my own way.
3. She taught me to pay attention to the joy as well as the anxieties.
4. My business has taken off like a rocket.
5. She’s fun, and we laugh a lot.
6. Since I started coaching, I really do love Monday mornings.
Becky is the best thing since tiramisu.”
Becky Helps Me Make Key Decisions
mark matthews, owner, solo practice
“Becky is a joy to work with! She enabled me to step back from large, close issues and see the greater perspective. This allowed me to focus on the important things in life by prioritizing matters and allocating resources. I cannot recommend her highly enough!”