The Strategy to Eradicate Sexual Misconduct 2021 National Report
Click on the green button below to be be featured in the 2021 Report or to leave your name so you'll get a copy when it's hot of the press!
Share your insights, brilliance and vision.
Be part of the mighty force to be reckoned with; the people united can never be defeated.
Click below to share your brilliance in the 5 minute survey or to receive your copy of the report, as soon as it is hot of the press.
What’s the crux of the problem?
- Teaching what affirmative consent is and what it is not, and passing consent laws like CA and NYC?
- Mandating police departments collaborate with DAs by bringing these crimes to the DA for prosecution, 100% of the time?
- Mandating that DA offices create Sexual Assault Units, different from Child Abuse Units, Domestic Violence Units, or thrown into the general Felony Crime Units as what is typically done?
- Creating a consortium to share resources, strategies, skills, contacts — to be a national cohesive force to be reckoned with?
- Conducting a national PSA campaign to change the beliefs that rape is primarily falsely reported, it’s a woman’s fault, and that no rapist should be punished for “20 minutes of action”?
- Mandating that anyone who touches cases in this field (Judges, DA’s, police, investigators, etc.) actively participate in yearly manditory anti-bias training?
- Creating a national PSA campaign regarding actual rape and harassment statistics to raise awareness of this epidemic and change the inaccurate narrative?
- Mandate that 100% of all rape kits are tested and further, that any accused rapist’s DNA be added to CODIS (the Combined DNA Index System of the FBI) – as rapes are typically serial offenses without witnesses – and allow this as evidence, 100% of the time, in future accusations?
- Collaborate across state lines and end the silos?
- Something else?
Click below to fill out the 5 minute survey or to receive your copy of the report, hot of the press.