Click on the green button below to be be featured in the 2021 Report or to leave your name so you'll get a copy when it's hot of the press!
Share your insights, brilliance and vision.
Be part of the mighty force to be reckoned with; the people united can never be defeated.
Click below to share your brilliance in the 5 minute survey or to receive your copy of the report, as soon as it is hot of the press.
What’s the crux of the problem?
- Teaching what affirmative consent is and what it is not, and passing consent laws like CA and NYC?
- Mandating police departments collaborate with DAs by bringing these crimes to the DA for prosecution, 100% of the time?
- Mandating that DA offices create Sexual Assault Units, different from Child Abuse Units, Domestic Violence Units, or thrown into the general Felony Crime Units as what is typically done?
- Creating a consortium to share resources, strategies, skills, contacts — to be a national cohesive force to be reckoned with?
- Conducting a national PSA campaign to change the beliefs that rape is primarily falsely reported, it’s a woman’s fault, and that no rapist should be punished for “20 minutes of action”?
- Mandating that anyone who touches cases in this field (Judges, DA’s, police, investigators, etc.) actively participate in yearly manditory anti-bias training?
- Creating a national PSA campaign regarding actual rape and harassment statistics to raise awareness of this epidemic and change the inaccurate narrative?
- Mandate that 100% of all rape kits are tested and further, that any accused rapist’s DNA be added to CODIS (the Combined DNA Index System of the FBI) – as rapes are typically serial offenses without witnesses – and allow this as evidence, 100% of the time, in future accusations?
- Collaborate across state lines and end the silos?
- Something else?
Click below to fill out the 5 minute survey or to receive your copy of the report, hot of the press.