Do you share this vision?
It’s time to harness all the initiatives out there and get sexual misconduct on the national agenda.
You're in the best Partnership...
If you want to match your impact to your vision
I’m in this to change the fabric of society in my lifetime, for society to be fair and just to people who experience sexual misconduct because things are changing, but not fast enough.
I stand for a world where sexual misconduct is a thing of the past.
At this rate, our grandchildren's children won't see an end to sexual misconduct.
I’m asking: What’s at the crux of sexual misconduct?
How do we get sexual misconduct on the national agenda?
What is the foundation we need to create the tipping point?
We don’t talk about this enough and we need to talk about it, or things aren’t going to change.
As a survivor, I’m surveying people in the field to investigate and build a strategy to drive change.
What is your opinion, what is needed in this pursuit?
Please reach out! Your opinion matters.
What do you think? How do we make sexual misconduct a thing of the past?
What do you think is needed? Does the crux of the problem revolve around:
- Teaching consent and passing laws like CA and NYC have done?
- Mandating police departments collaborate with the DA by bringing these crimes to the DA for prosecution?
- Mandating that DA offices create Sexual Assault Units, different from Child Abuse Units, Domestic Violence Units, or thrown into the general Felony Crime Units?
- Creating a consortium to share resources, ideas, skills, contacts — to be a national cohesive force to be reckoned with?
- Ensuring that all rape kits are tested?
- Changing the beliefs that rape is falsely reported?
- Mandating that anyone in the field actively participate in yearly anti-bias training?
- Creating a national campaign regarding actual rape and harassment statistics to raise awareness of this epidemic?
- Something else?
Without a doubt, the world will function better when sexual misconduct is eradicated. Sexual misconduct prevents people of all genders from fully participating in society and doing what they came to earth to accomplish.
We need the voice of all people if we are to solve society’s numerous problems and we are missing the voice of many citizens.